WiC Employment programmes – London
Women into Construction Kensington & Chelsea Employment Programme
WiC are working in partnership with Ardmore, Bouygues, Durkan, Kensington & Chelsea Foundation, Lancaster West Neighbourhood Team, Mitie, The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, Thames Water, United Living and Walter Lilly to deliver the Women into Construction Kensington & Chelsea Employment Programme.
Supported by The Skills Centre, the five-week programme is open to all women aged 18+, living in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea and are seeking employment.
The programme includes:
- Construction related training including Level 1 Health & Safety, CSCS Card
- Two week work placement in the Borough including Quantity Surveying, Document Control & Site Management and Site Trades such as Bricklaying, Carpentry & Mechanical Electrical
- Employability training including CV, interview skills support, careers round table & speed networking
- 1-2-1 WiC support including travel and childcare expenses, whilst on placement
For more information, join us for an Information session on 8th June, 11am-2pm at The Skills Centre, Earls Court. To register please click here.
The Hill Group Employment Programme
Women into Construction is working with the Hill Group in London to offer:
- 1-2-1 advice and guidance
- CSCS training
- Work placements
- Remote mentoring
- CV, application and interview advice
- Employment brokerage
For more information, please email Aretha.Kelly@women-into-construction.org