Marketing Virtual Assistant
Role: Marketing Virtual Assistant
Reporting to: Communications Lead
Contract hours per week: 12-15 – negotiable
Contract Duration: 1st April 2022 – 31st March 2023 (subject to quarterly contract review)
Company Overview: Women into Construction
Women into Construction is a community interest company on a mission to Change the Face of Construction. We provide bespoke support to women wishing to work in the construction industry and assist contractors in recruiting, retaining and progressing female talent, helping to reduce skills gaps and create a more gender-equal workforce.
Are you a self-employed virtual marketing assistant? Do you have a passion for equality and a drive to create engaging, informative and inspiring content?
We are seeking a virtual assistant to help us deliver our marketing plan. We need this person to help us Change the Face of Construction by bringing our inspirational work to life through various marketing channels.
We are looking to work with someone who is experienced in delivering multi-channel communications, is a creative thinker, has attention to detail, and has good organisational skills. Experience producing social media campaigns, designing digital assets and using WordPress and Mailchimp is essential – and we need an exceptional copywriter and proofreader to ensure our communications are flawless.
The successful candidate will be working with our Communications Lead to deliver activities in-line with our marketing plan, including;
Using WordPress to keep our website updated, including;
- Resizing and uploading logos and linking them to our member organisation websites
- Creating latest news posts
- Creating and publishing case studies
- Keeping our events and programmes pages up-to-date
- Bringing your creative thinking to our social media platforms;
- Planning and updating our social media content calendar
- Creating content and campaign ideas
- Running paid for campaigns across Facebook and LinkedIn
- Setting-up and launching our Instagram account
- Producing a monthly report on social media performance analytics
- Interacting as WiC across all social media channels to improve engagement
- Engaging with the WiC team members to create and review content
- Producing 3-4 posts per week
Supporting our team of Project Managers to promote their events, including;
- Copywriting for Eventbrite pages
- Creation of invitations
- Support with digital graphics and content for promoting events
- Support with event logistics
- Designing leaflets to promote our programmes
- Organising promotional material for events
- Producing and distributing press releases
- Producing presentations
- Producing and sending HTML emails to our members via MailChimp
- Producing digital communications for multiple stakeholders
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter with links that showcase your work along with an indication of your daily or hourly rate to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to interview.
Closing date for submissions: 25th March 2022